PLEASE READ BELOW REGARDING OUR UPDATED PROTOCOL.
THINGS ARE CHANGING DAILY: Do not hesitate to call with any questions or concerns.
- Please do not come inside if you are feeling ill, have a fever or a cough.
- As per the Governor’s Mandate, please maintain 6-foot social distancing when in the store.
- We have the store marked with safe distancing zones.
- Please no browsing. We will bring you product to view.
- Bathrooms, dressing rooms and fitting services are closed
- If you have been asked or choose to self-quarantine, we will gladly take an order over the phone. We are happy to help you shop virtually and come meet you outside our doors. Just give us a call at 406-587-4905 to request. The parking in the alley behind the shop is very convenient.
- Both Trekbikes.com and Specialized.com have well developed websites that allow you to order equipment and have it shipped to us or to your home. You can order bikes and have them shipped to our store.
- Free deliveries are available-please call 406-587-4905 to arrange.
- We have hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes available-please use them.
- Due to the impact of COVID 19, expected completion times on labor could be delayed and shipments on orders placed may also be delayed.
- Please be forewarned that during busy times we will be instituting a procedure for allowing limited customers into the store at any given time. There may be a short line outside the store as we help those inside. We need to limit the total number of people in the store to ten or less. We appreciate your patience and if possible, come in during less busy times for your convenience. Our busiest times are weekdays during lunch, 5-6 pm and weekends.
The Crew at Bangtail Bikes
Photos of happy quarantine customers getting their new bikes delivered to their doors!